Vancouver Amtrak Station
Historical Restoration of Amtrak Station originally built in 1908.
About this Project
Historical Restoration of Amtrak Station originally built in 1908. Work included refinishing the original maple wood flooring, fabricating custom solid doug fir doors and windows to match orginal, and the fabrication of a new ticket counter.
Client: Vancouver Amtrak Station
Location: Vancouver, WA
Type: Historical Restoration
Size: 8,000 sf
The original 40,000 square foot 3 story fire station was built on unstable soil back in 1940’s.
Building at the Oregon Coast during the winter is never easy, but Skyward persevered and completed this impressive new building on time and on budget.
The 15,000 sqft addition to the historic school was designed to match the rest of the campus. When the building was completed, everyone agreed that it fit in well.
This fast track project included a 20,000 sqft expansion and 20,000 sqft modernization of the existing LaCenter High School.
This ground up project was completed in just 7.5 months. The goal was to open by Thanksgiving 2009 and that goal was met.
Built in 2001, this was Skyward’s first theatre project. The exterior walls were constructed using Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF’s).
Wyers End is an 18 unit cottage community that was designed by Ross ChapinArchitects and developed by Smart Development from Hood River, Or.
4 large stand alone townhomes in heart of Hood River, OR.
11 modern high end condos that overlook the Columbia River and downtown Hood River. Condos are marketed by Copper West real estate.
Skyward does not typically build single family residences, however when we were approached by the owner and architect with these drawings we could not refuse this challenge.
This was a high end medical office space tenant improvement. Project included glass partition walls, high end millwork, installation of X ray machine, and multiple examination rooms.
Located in Lake View Village in the heart of Lake Oswego this high end bank build-out turned out to be a stunning headquarters for the Bank of Oswego.